Preparing for the future - today
Neuberg brings together best-in-class stand-alone pathology labs with cutting edge expertise, vision and leadership in India, South Asia, the Middle East & Africa.
This international diagnostics alliance will stand for one central principle - "Transparent Ethical Patient-Centricity" - to work to bring every state-of-the-art technology in clinical laboratory medicine within the reach of the common man in developing countries.
Recent News & Events
23 oct 2017
The launch of Neuberg aims to deliver world class services
3 oct 2017
Leading pathology labs bring together speakers and participants from 12 countries...
27 sep 2017
Clinical Leadership Team, Operations Leadership Team and Finance & Commercial leadership team to act as the...
Forging partnerships to foster excellence
Neuberg Diagnostics is an alliance of laboratories that combines the strengths of its partners around the world to improve diagnostics and healthcare delivery locally. The family comprises of,
Click on the Partners to learn more
- 200 Plus Years of combined experience providing best in class laboratory services in various locations around the globe.
- Significant investments will be made in latest generation lab technologies and best in class LIMS/ SAP/ Mobile Apps
- 4 Million Samples & 16 Million Tests per annum processed within the group & 400 crores plus combined revenues already
- In-house expertise and infrastructure comparable to the best in the world and better than peers in India
- 2000 plus employee strength on day one!
- Three Reference Labs of Global Standards, Infrastructure and accreditation in Bangalore, Ahmedabad & Durban.
- Apart from Reference Labs all Regional Labs will be developed as Centres of Excellence with specific areas of focus
- USA and Europe based collaborations & possible direct presence
- Soon, in the areas of Rare Diseases Testing, Cancer Genomics and Inherited Genetics
- International revenues will be on par with India Revenues with special focus on the Middle East & Africa
- Only Lab Chain with two full fledged Reference Labs in Bangalore & Ahmedabad with track system for Total Lab Automation
- All Regional Labs will be connected through Tele Pathology for cross references and joint learning